Construction sales representative
We are seeking a CONSTRUCTION SALES REPRESENTATIVE for Peninsula and South Bay Area of operation. The successful candidate for this role will have responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Increasing company revenue through increased sales volumes and procurement of construction projects.
- Maintaining favorable and effective relationships with current customers.
- Identifying and prospecting new customers.
- Favorably resolving customer complaints in accordance with company policy and industry best practices.
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market and develop specific strategies to obtain the business.
- Assist in overseeing sales and estimating process from pricing to enforcing credit terms and preparing contracts.
- Assessing sales functions and potential on prospective acquisitions.
- Assessing market strategies in construction.
- 4+ years of experience and success in sales/construction environment.
- 2+ years of sales/estimating experience in the aggregates, asphalt, construction, or related industry.
- Associates degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Business, Marketing or related discipline. Bachelors preferred.
- Proven sales, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Capable of demonstrating product knowledge, market conditions and competition.
- Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills required.
- Good organizational and time management
Apply online on our website below
Fill all required information in a form below to apply for Outside sales representative position:
Other open positions: